Check out what I’m making for my breakfast!
I’m not adding the ice because my banana is frozen.
I also don’t have all the ingredients so I am replacing some of them! I’ll write down my version, take pics and post 🙂
I make this when it’s a cold, gloomy day and I just want to sit and read a book or watch a tv show and stay warm. This soup always fills and satisfies from the inside out.
- 2 cups V8 or tomato juice
- 2 small/1 medium potato
- 1 Tablespoon of soy sauce
- a frozen vegetable medley of your choice (I get varieties from BJ’s that I throw in my soups all the time!) AND as much of those veggies as you want. 😀 That’s the great thing about them!
- oregano, basil, parsely, garlic powder and onion powder to taste
- Cube the potato and cook 1/2 of it in the 2 cups of V8 and soy sauce until soft. Strain the potato from the broth (save the broth!!) begin to puree it in a food processor. Slowly add the broth while blending so it thoroughly processes into a thickened soup. Pour back into pot and stir in seasonings.
- Add the other half of potato and simmer/low boil until potato cubes begin to soften. Add the frozen vegetables and simmer until potato completely cooked and the veggies are hot and cooked.
- Served hot, add whatever extra seasonings you desire (hot sauce is a seasoning, right?) and enjoy!