Vegan parfait made with Soy Yogurt – 340
- 60z of non-fat Chobani yogurt (I used strawberry) – OR – 6oz of Soy Yogurt
- 1 banana
- 1 apple
- TVP crumbles (textures vegetable protein) – optional and just a sprinkle!
I was not too crazy about the banana and Chobani mixed together, texture wise. I think it definitively would’ve tasted better either with strawberries instead of banana or changing the yogurt to Soy Yogurt.
I also feel like it lacked something….I’m thinking it needs berries. One can never have too many berries!
- Divide your yogurt into three equal parts
- Chop up the apple (peel or leave skin on, your choice), save a slice for garnish!
- Slice up banana
- Layer it as apple, banana, yogurt
- Feel free add or mix up your layers!
- Top with the optional dried TVP crumbles
- Eat and enjoy!!
☮&❤ – Micaelina